Thursday, July 24, 2008

Not much is changing

Not to much is different other then I have been riding in the cooler weather. And my family meets me out on the trail at the days end and we get to ride together. This is really cool. My son is learning to ride, and my wife walks.

Yesterday buddha took a good fall off the trail and down into the thorns. I laughed, becuase I am a mean father. But it was funny to watch. He scraped himself up a little. So today I want him back out on the trail and we are going to ride the same way so he can see that a little scrape is nothing to stop riding over.

A little over a year ago i broke my left leg pretty bad. I still feel the longing to go back to the place that I wrecked at and try it again just so I am not scared of it. I personally feel that if you let a wreck take over you will lose your mind thinking about it. I know that I can make the jump and I can land it. But I fear that I will wreck again, so here I sit, telling my son to get back on his bike and ride the same trail, so he does not fear it, all the while I have not gone back to my wreck. Thats the pot calling the keddle black. But then again I know that I can do it. My son is still very young and thinks that it can't be done.

It is turning into a very nice day and should be a great ride home with my family.

No comments: