Monday, July 21, 2008

way to long of a break

Well I am back in the saddle again. I had to drive for a while and wow I really did not enjoy that. But I am riding again. I am still using the bus for the second half of my trip. My little brother hooked me up with a little cycle computer. It is pretty cool, I have put 44.8 miles on the bike over this weekend plus my ride in to work this morning.

It was really neat this weekend, my family and I went out with my little brother for a kick ass ride on sat for 20 miles. It was fun, I had the burley trailer hooked up to my bike. At one point me and the kid go up to 26mph. I could have gone more but I was out of gears. So I will be getting that thrid chain ring.

It has been cool having the cycle computer. It looks like I travel about 16mph. I would tell everyone to get one of these. i was looking for one before I got this one. You can pick one up for about 30 bucks and it is neat to see how fast you really do go.

That is all I got for now. Keep riding.

1 comment:

jmann designs said...

your welcome for the computer glad you like it. and ya that ride was kick ass

later

Jesse