Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2009 needs to slow down



I can't beleive that we are in 2009, and the world has not ended. I am just joking. It is hard to believe that I have only ridden to work twice this year and it is the 14th. I guess I could come up with all kinds of reasons on why, but they all would be bullshit.

Over the last month of 2008 I quit one job started with a new one. Walking into the unknown is hard, and walking into it without any clue if it is going to work makes it that much harder. Then add in the weather and the fact that I was not ready for all 18 inches of snow. I figured that this year would have been like last year and we would not get that much snow, boy was I wrong. And the town that I live in has no snow removal equipment, makes it that much better.

Overall I have to say that 2009 is starting off a little rough. Not riding as much as I want, to many changes, and lots of stress. So I will ride my bike as often as I can and hope that by feb I am riding everyday again. I will tackle each problem one at a time to find the answer, and hope for the best.

No comments: