Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day of Rest

So I took this day off to go on a field trip and that did not happen. But I still did not go to work. Bad me. I don't care. This would have been my thrid day of riding to work and I hurt so bad, I needed this day to let my body rest.

I got to ride home in the dry yesterday after work. Nice change. However it took me a long time to get home. I left work at 16:30 and did not make it home till 18:11. That is a very slow pace. Not to make excuces but my clothes were still wet from that mornings ride and well a wet ass is not a happy ass.

Knowing that I need to get some gear that will hold up in the rain, we (my girlfriend and I) will run around town and take care of a couple of things and stop by a couple local shops that might be able to help me. I know that I would like a pair of pants and a jacket, and a pair of shoes that will keep my feet dry and also not weight a ton.

No comments: