Monday, June 16, 2008

First day of a new week

Here we are in a new week and I got so lucky, it was sunny and cold. The wind has kicked up and it will make the ride home so fun. I am also going to try something new today. But first, I got my new seat and it feels a lot better then the old one. The new one is an Avatar BG (body geomerty) 143. So now on to the fun part of finding that perfect spot so I don't feel like I am falling off, or I am pointed to the sky. I also uped the tire presure. I am thinking that I still might need a little more in the back. The tires that I am using are a Kenda semi slick. They say that I can go to 65 psi, but I don't think that I need it that high. I am thinking I will go from 40 to 45 psi.

So the new thing that I am going to try. I am going to use the bus when I go home tonight. I am hoping by cutting a few miles off my trip I will have a little more energy when I get home and I will be able to help out more.

1 comment:

jmann designs said...

glad to hear that your ass is no longer sore after the long hard rides

jesse