Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Had to drive today

With the best laid plans, you still have to fall back on others to help out. I got really sick on tuesday and did not ride or go to work. It was pretty bad. I don't like to call in sick, and I hate being sick even more. But there is nothing that I can do about it now. So my girlfriend made me drive to work today. I understand why she did it. I was sick all day with little to no food that would stay down. So my body was very week, and then fighting a ride into and back home would have just about wiped me out. So I drove. It kinda wierd going from riding to work to driving. Yes it was faster, but not as much fun. So this week my milage will be down really bad. I will have to cut at most 60 miles from my ride.

The other thing that I am going to start doing is taking the bus home after work. I was able to get home faster and still get some miles in. It was easy enough to get to the stop and load my bike. If you have bus that have these bike racks, I would start your two part trip now. What an easy way to save money and get healthy. Till the next day.

No comments: