Friday, June 13, 2008

Last day of the first week

Last night it was sunny and warm for this location. Lovin it. It was nice to see other people out on the trail. Some waved and others did not. I guess it you are a die hard roadie, you are to good to wave at anybody. It was also fun tring not to get hit by my first car. This dude goes flying around, and then slams on his breaks and smiles at me. The road that he is coming off of is only 40 and he is turning onto a road that is 25. So I am not sure why he was flying around. Had it not been for the fact that I used to play around and do stopies and shit I would have hit the front fender of his car and gone flying myself. I wanted nothing more then to smash my fist down on his windshield, and cruse him out, however I had a nice big family at that same time less then 25ft from me. So I just smiled back and waited for him to push on. Fuckin asshole.

Then this morning some asshole in his/her SUV came flying past me fast and close enough that I was pushed off the road and into the ditch. I am not sure why these drivers have to be such assholes. I am thinking about asking the local sheriff to drive that road a little more often. Most of the drivers that I have seen everyday are pretty cool and slow and move out away from me. Thank you very much.

I am looking forward to getting my new seat in this next week. I think that it will help me not be so sore when I get done with my ride. If you have not gone and had your sit bones measured you should. I am hoping soon, I will be able to get some new pedals and shoes. Also on a quick note, I will have riden my bike 118.5 miles this week. Very cool.

No comments: